Many countries in Europe and the USA have started to experience the second wave of the pandemic, owing to many entering into seasonal flue periods. The pandemic situation in China is in far contrast to many parts of the globe. The Ministry of Commerce of the Peoples Republic of China in collaboration with the Shanghai Municipality and other partners like the World Trade Organization host the Third China International Import Expo in Shanghai. Given the pandemic situation, this year’s CIIE provides an opportunity for many companies around the world seeking new markets to migrate their cash-flow risks.
As a world-class Expo, CIIE 2020 provides a new channel for countries and regions to do business, strengthen cooperation and promote common prosperity of the world economy and trade.
Key facts of CIIE 2020
- First dedicated import exhibition in the world.
- The total exhibition area of the CIIE will exceed 240,000 square meters.
- The Gateway to the huge Chinese market, rapid growth of consumption and import.
- Strong purchase demand, 150,000+ domestic and foreign professional purchasers.
- Participants from 100+ countries.
- Professional trade fair for 7 major industries.
Studies show that over 90% of consumers feel positive about a brand after participating in an event or an experience. AS the proud strategic service provider for Horizons at CIIE 2020 Thornehope Creatives, Shanghai (THP) is glad to introduce a rare opportunity for foreign companies seeking to launch in China but unable to do so due to the covid19 pandemic. Becoming a sponsor for Horizons at the CIIE 2020 you gain unique visibility and exposure in the Chinese market during the CIIE.
Take a minute to check more details on Horizons CIIE sponsorship opportunity. Don’t miss this golden slot.